A downloadable trainwreck for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
A horrible game for Make Something Horrible 2016. The jam theme is to combine a "type" + "genre," so this is a "platforming" + "race" game. Or a "fps" + ball-that-shoots-itself "simulator" game.
POSSIBLE EPILEPSY WARNING.
POSSIBLE MOTION SICKNESS WARNING.
- Slightly unusual first-person gameplay.
- 5 levels of probably increasing difficulty.
- Extremely likely to induce motion sickness.
- Unpleasant sounds with no volume control.
- Awful color palettes.
- Awkward controls.
- Kinda glitchy physics.
- When you quit you lose all progress.
- The victory level has pancakes.
- WASD / arrows to roll.
- Hold shift to roll faster.
- Spacebar to jump.
- Click to shoot forward, possibly through solid objects.
In each level, find and touch the seven pancakes in less than five minutes.
- You can jump as long as you are in contact with another surface.
- You can jump once more when you are no longer touching a surface, but you will lose the ability to roll until you touch something again.
- You can see 90 degrees left & right -- use this to your advantage.
- Do not try to beat the game.
- Do not try to play the game.
The "music" is derived from a Librivox recording of chapter 4 of Nietzsche's "Twilight of the Idols." The "musical" accompaniment is mostly just auto-generated MIDI from an algorithm trying to interpret this sample as music.
The pancakes texture and model are from NekoBolt's "Dessert Heaven" pack, via the Unity Asset Store.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.